We invite you to attend our Colonial Honda Owners Clinic!
Wednesday, July 13
Once a quarter, Colonial Honda hosts a free clinic for new Honda owners. This is a celebration of you as a new Honda owner and an opportunity for you to fully familiarize yourself with your Honda. Whether you purchased a Honda this month or last year, we welcome you to join us at one of the clinics.
The clinic is led by Karl Soloe, Colonial Honda's Service Manager. Honda Certified technicians and advisors are also available to answer any questions. Each Honda vehicle is placed on a bay to demonstrate vehicle-specific details and to help with any specific questions.
Complimentary food, drinks and goodie bags are served.
Why attend the owner's clinic?
- Get in-depth information about what's covered and what's not covered in your warranty.
- Be familiarized with the Maintenance Minder, maintenance schedule, and receive tips for at-home maintenance care.
- You will have a better understanding of how your new Honda functions and how to keep functionality and performance at an optimal level.
- We will discuss safety-related items like tire pressure, thread and wear.
- You will learn what the service lights on your Honda's dashboard mean and how to tell if it's an emergency situation.
- You will receive tips on the best times to get your Honda serviced at Colonial Honda.
- Let us help you maximize the dependability of your vehicle, make the most of your vehicle's safety features and technology, get more miles from your gas dollars, protect your investment with basic maintenance techniques and fully enjoy your Honda.
There is no cost to attend.
To RSVP or if you would like additional information about our upcoming clinic, please contact:
Crystal Downs: (804) 414-1954 or firstname.lastname@example.org